Tuesday 12 August 2008

Maudlin - Ionesco (2008)


For those of you who were disappointed by Amen Ras latest (Mass III) then fear not, for fellow Belgians Maudlin, are here to make you top yourself uh I mean save the day, which ever one suits you best.

I guess this is somewhere between Converge, Isis & Cult of Luna and of course the aforementioned

At times i'm reminded of Candiria free jazz (yeah that's right, i didn't skip my meds)

Overmars fans could get their jollies off this too.

Oh well enjoy.

dl

3 comments:

Dwight said...

Yep, Mass IIII was pretty dissapointing if you ask me (anyone?)
Curious about these fellow belgians.

Griffin said...

Hey, i saw these guys live and i liked them very much, could you reupload this album?

Anonymous said...

I think its time for a change,change your style by choosing Tuxedos